Classic Set - $139
With the Classic eyelash extension technique, a single lash is applied to each of your natural lashes. The different looks (Natural and Glamour) are created in several ways. Technicians can vary the number of lashes applied, the lash curl, the lash thickness and finally the lash shape by varying the lengths applied.
Premium Set - $145
With the "Premium" eyelash extension technique, we use the same application technique as the Classic, however we apply a premium faux lash which is flat at the base as compared to the classic lash. They are softer to the touch and the flat shape at the base of the individual lash extension makes them adhere better and last longer.
Hybrid Set - $159
With the Hybrid eyelash extension technique, we use a perfect 50/50 blend of our Premium lashes and our Volume fans. This new Hybrid set combines the premium single lash application technique with the volume application technique. The result is a fuller, fluffier and more textured look.
Mermaid Glam Volume Lashes - $179
With the Volume eyelash extension technique, multiple lighter thinner lash extensions are fanned, staggered and stacked onto each natural lash which allows the technician to add significant volume. The Volume lashes offer clients a higher level of glamour options.
Removal of Lashes - $25
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
● Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. Talking in the treatment room is prohibited as the lash application requires precision. Feel free to listen to your own audio or take a nap and let the lash transformation begin.
Please follow these guidelines to help keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful:
● Be gentle with your new lashes. Do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
● Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
● Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
● Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
● Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
● Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
● Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
● Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
● Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
● Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
● Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.
WATER2MOON’S LASH POLICY
Due to the inconsistent nature of lash and application quality, we can no longer offer refills on work performed by other salons. The lashes must be removed and a new set applied.
We work hard to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, and if you are unable to make the appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Due to the high demand for appointments, Water2Moon has initiated a 50% service fee penalty for late notice cancellations and a 100% service fee penalty for no-shows. If the affected service is part of a discounted series, then the service will be forfeited.
If you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 12 business hours before your appointment time to avoid these fees.
A credit card is required to hold all appointments. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not be able to hold the appointment.
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file for each appointment that is cancelled less than 6 business hours before the appointment time.
No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
All appointment cancellations must be confirmed by the front desk via telephone, text or email.